Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Carita Sunshine Life By Design

Carita Sunshine LIFE COACH...

This Service is Currently FREE. I am A CHRISTIAN I have been so Blessed and Highly Favored all my life, not because I'm so good but because GOD is so merciful. I also know that we live in the real world where "Some folks are So Heavenly Minded they're no earthly Good". I do not want to be counted in that number. So many people come to me for advice and guidance. I am honored to be considered GOOD Counsel. While I am not a Therapist,Psychologist or any other Clinical Professional,I love helping whenever possible."My name is pronounced Cara like "take Cara yourself" I'm told that I am a great Mom,Friend,Employer,Partner, and Confidante. I try to stay positive no matter whats going on around me."Whether I'm up or Down I'm always up" And "If I'm Losing it must be Half-time cuz I always WIN" My always Optimistic(Sunny)outlook on all things, and My Diverse Background allow me to speak knowledgeably and compassionately on many subjects, including



*Mother-Hood: 6+1 Amazing Kids, 2 out of College 1 on the way to College in the fall

*Business: A Leading IT Firm in the DC,MD,VA Metro area voted by INC' Magazine # 43 out of 5,000 Top Small businesses in the Country6K Systems, Inc

*CFO and Personal Financial Analyst

*Associations in the Music, Film,Literary and Entertainment Industry

.*Songwriting and Poetry Skills, I am a Published Author.

*Work with Abused women and Children. www.TimetoFly.org

*Former Licensed Teacher

*Champion for Justice.

**I am Currently pursuing My Life Coaching Certification.


No matter what Philosophy, Religion or Doctrine you subscribe to I will endeavor to give guidance, answer questions, connect you with Key Players and generally steer you in the right direction...Feel free to post a comment or ask a question Go to Caritasushine.blogspot.com and Sign Up...Click on the"Put Me in the Game Coach" page and away we go...The Ball is your Court



GO Hard Or GO Home...CaritaSunshine...



No comments:

Post a Comment