Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ode to The Haters... Let It Gooooo....

Ode to The Haters... Let It Gooooo....

I was asked to REPOST SO here you Go...
For those of you worrying about your Haters... ***Haters gon hate you anyway...no matter what you do...no matter what you say...happy to say they don't make or break my day...they been hating on me for many a day...I don't care cuz here's my stance... they hated Jesus... you think you stand a chance ? Some folks just got a lot of nerve... For all the cheap talk let GOD give 'em what they deserve. Don't let 'em throw you a curve..Don't let 'em knock you off your square. Y R U still listening to em if U really don't care.. Let the haters squash your hopes? R U gonna let 'em get you on the ropes? Never me ,never that...haters are jealous dream stealing crooks...Don't be a fish on their BS hooks...and U gonna sit there acting like bait..let 'em dangle on the line while U just elevate... swagger jackers, back stabbers name droppers, credit grabbers... just so you know to me your thoughts and opinions don't matter...so zip your lying lips and cut out the chit chatter...bout to cut you down to size serve you up on the platter..gonna have my cake eat it too..cuz talking time is thru...and walking time is overdue...can't play nicey nice in the sandbox wit you...remember folks you heard it here first haters do your best... cuz I'ma do my worst... Haters gon hate you anyway.. no matter what you do no matter what you say..wish they'd take their pathetic little lives and just fade away... Let's REALLY give ' sumthin to talk about...that's my story stickin to it and I'm out... I LOVE Those that Love Me Love those that Hate Me...Don't Try to Eclipse the CaritaSunshine... If You get me Got Me ...you Don't you won't... Always Keeping It Sunny y'all

Cara Revels Crittenton


No comments:

Post a Comment